Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2018

32 most important Hollywood Questions and Answers from AE available via https://www.gofundme.com/AmericanEnglishHollywood


Questions and Answers
There are many ways to greet someone and start a conversation. Here are a few.
Exercise 1: Practice the following questions and answers aloud.

When people meet for the first time, they introduce themselves naturally.
But in case they don’t, here are some questions and answers.
Q: Questions and A: Answers
1. Q: May I introduce myself.
A: Yes, what’s your name?
2. Q: Mark, Nice to meet you.
A: Likewise, or it’s nice to meet you too.
3. Q: Can I give you a lift?
A: Yes, thank you.
4. Q: Have you been to Los Angeles before?
A: Many times.
5. Q: How do I get to the Hollywood sign?
A: Try Beechwood Avenue.
6. Q: How long does it take to get there from here?
A: Depends on traffic, but usually around thirty minutes.
7. Q: How long have you known each other?
A: About seven years.
8. Q: How often do you talk to your parents?
A: Every other day.
9. Q: I received the paperwork.
A: Thank you.
10. Q: Confirming our appointment.
A: Great, see you tomorrow.
11. Q: I’m moving to a new apartment.
A: Are you renting a U-Haul?
12. Q: Please resend that document.
A: Will do, please give me a minute.
13. Q: Please text or email me.
A: What’s your number?
14. Q: Sorry, but I can’t make that meeting.
A: That’s okay, we have one tomorrow.
15. Q: That’s a great outfit.
A: Thank you.
16. Q: Do you want to split an uber?
A: Sure, but we’re going in different direction.
17. Q: Weather hasn’t been the same lately.
A: Thanks to global warming.
18. Q: What are you going to do this weekend?
A: Going to see a movie and write a novel.
19. Q: What do you plan to do after graduation?
A: Good question.
20. Q: What kind of work do you do?
A: Real Estate.
21. Q: What time do you get out of class?
A: Today, I get out at 4 pm.
22. Q: What’s your major?
A: History.
23. Q: What’s your phone number?
A: Here it’s on my card.
24. Q: When did you come to the UNITED STATES?
A: Last year.
25. Q: Mind if I join you?
A: Please do, the coffee’s great.
26. Q: Where can I find a gift for my friend’s birthday?
A: Try Melrose avenue or the Grove. Either place.
27. Q: Where do you live?
A: Hollywood, California.
28. Q: Where is the restroom?
A: First door on the right.
29. Q: Would you like a lift?
A: Thanks.
30. Q: Would you like to go to a movie?
A: Sure, what movie?
31. Q: You speak English very well.
A: Thank you.
32. Q: I’m in a rush.
A: Where’s the fire?

The Hollywood Tutor available live or Skype
Contact 323 377 8298

mrubman@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment