Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Meeting People and connecting. Food, Sports, Clothing, Locations, Politics

Stuff in common. Find a common element to talk about. Call the Hollywood Tutor for help, 323 377 8298

Hey, I have a lot in common with you. Yes, you do, amazing.
or

Hi, we both like to play tennis, let's meet at the court. Sound good? Great, let me get my racquet.

We both like (foods, sports, cars, clothing)  Let's get a bite to eat sometime? Sure where do you want to go?  or Would you like to have lunch? Go to run, next time.

We both play(golf, tennis, chess, volleyball, poker) Would you like to join me for a game of tennis? It's too hot for tennis.

We both come from(country, city, town, continent) How long since you have been back? Been five years.

We voted, have you? Of course, see my sticker.

Do you Smoke? No, thank you.

Do you like to Listen to Music? Yes, all the time.

Can I use your Pen? Briefly, got to finish this letter.

May I borrow your Car to drive to work, I'm late. Let me drive you.

Can I borrow your Cell Phone? Let me call for you.

May I use you Dictionary? Absolutely, what's the word?

Can I borrow some Money? Got to go.

What are you doing Tonight? Nothing, just watching some Netflix.

Can I come over tomorrow? Sure let's meet after dinner.

Can I read your Newspaper? Here you can have it, I'm done.

Can we have a party? Sure, but my parents will be home Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment